2022 Leadership Conference Health & Safety Plan
The 2022 NADP Leadership Conference is Jan. 24-26, 2022 at the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott. The safety of our members, staff and event participants remains our first priority, so please review our Health & Safety Plan below.
We will alert you with any updates to this Health & Safety plan, which is based on guidance and requirements of the hotel property, the city of Irving, Dallas County, Texas Health and Human Services, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We at NADP look forward to seeing you for a great meeting in Dallas, Texas!
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- You acknowledged NADP’s COVID-19 disclaimer during the registration process.
- Complete a self-assessment. If you feel sick, please stay home. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- Please consider getting the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If vaccination is not possible, it is encouraged to get a PCR COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior of arrival. NADP will not ask you to show proof of either of these. Click here to find a COVID-19 testing site near you.
- Rest easy knowing that before the doors open, hotel staff will conduct inspections to ensure the venue is safe, clean, and ready for business. The hotel has implemented a variety of new protocols and elevated practices, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. See here.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Do a daily self-assessment to be sure you are symptom-free. You can refer to the CDC’s COVID-19 Self-Checker reference guide for any questions on symptoms by clicking here.
- If you feel sick, stay away from the event spaces and other participants. Contact your doctor, or if you want to seek medical care onsite, please contact the hotel concierge for information.
- NADP will be in compliance with hotel policies, state, local, or federal mandates which include wearing a face mask at all times indoors, regardless of your vaccination status.
- Hugs and handshakes are not recommended.
- Maintain 6-foot distancing.
DURING THE CONFERENCE
The health and safety of our members, staff, and event participants is a priority.
In addition to our Code of Conduct, all event participants are expected to adhere to and abide by these safety and health protocols NADP has implemented to protect against the spread of COVID-19. These measures help to protect you and everyone around you, including other event participants, venue staff and other guests.
For questions, please contact NADP Director of Meetings & Events, Jeremy May.